Occupational Health Advisor Required
Health Matters (Occupational Health) Ltd, as part of the Health Matters Group, are leading
providers of Occupational Health Services in the UK and Ireland. www.hmohs.com
Due to continued expansion we have an exciting work opportunity with one of our clients, a leader in global food ingredients, for the right Occupational Health Advisor.
We are keen to speak to sessional Occupational Health Advisors to join our busy team and be part of our “nurse-led” company vision to deliver the very best in occupational health services to our client.
The work involved will include delivery of a full Occupational Health remit to our client based in Co.Wicklow.
Excellent rates of pay and travel will be given to suitable candidates.
• Registered with An Bord Altranais
• Excellent communication skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
• Must have full clean driving license and willing to travel
• Competent in health surveillance with strong administrative and IT skills.
• Demonstrable experience in case management, including absence case management referrals.
• Registered on Part 3 of the live NMC register and/or An Bord Altranais with a specialist
qualification in Occupational Health
• Qualification in Health and Safety
If you see yourself being part of an exciting, growing and dedicated team and wish to be considered for any of this position, please e-mail your CV to:
Connor O’Rourke, Operations Manager: email@example.com or Telephone: 0044 28 3044 0509.
Health Matters (Occupational Health) Ltd are an Equal Opportunities Employer