Are you interested in working for a progressive world-class healthcare company? Vhi is a provider of quality healthcare solutions; we are a dynamic and professional organisation with membership in excess of 1.1 million.
We are continuing to develop our range of quality products and services. As a market leader our objective is to be become the premier provider of quality healthcare and financial products for our members throughout their lives. We are currently seeking to appoint a permanent part-time Occupational Health Nurse to work on our client site (large manufacturing site located in West Dublin).
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Delivering comprehensive care for acute and chronic work-related injuries and illnesses.
- Responding as an advanced first aid provider to on-site medical emergencies within hours of service provision on site
- Participating in the overall management of the medical monitoring program.
- Communicating with employees and management on health and safety issues
- Assess, evaluate and treat non- occupational related health issues within the agreed drop-in time except for medical emergencies.
- Performing other duties as defined by the Lead OHA
Follow up on injury/ illness cases that occurred in the absence of an OHA on site.
Development and presentation of OH related presentations to site staff.
- Fully qualified Registered General Nurses with a minimum of 2 years post registration experience in an Occupational Health setting.
- Post graduate qualification in Health & Safety/Occupational Health.
- Eligible for registration with An Bord Altranais
- Occupational First Aid Certificate holder & Certified in Audiometric and Spirometry Testin.
- Proficient in phlebotomy
- PC skills – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven self starter, capable work off own initiative.
- Demonstrate alignment with Vhi Values
Vhi is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications should be submitted to https://www.vhi.ie/about/recruitment by the close of business on 10th May 2019