A permanent Occupational Health Advisor position is available at LEO Pharma Dublin, for an immediate start.
The contract will be until Dec 31st, 2019 depending on business needs, there is a likelihood of a contract extension and permanency.
Health and wellbeing of our employees is a priority to us in providing a great place to work at LEO Pharma.
As the Occupational Health Advisor you will play a crucial part in leading the Occupational Health Service including health screening, ongoing health surveillance and workplace wellbeing. You will also collaborate with our Occupational Health Physician, HR and EHS teams.
Key tasks include but are not limited to:
• Provide follow up after accidents/ill-health at work, accident trending statistics and employee rehabilitation updates for managers.
• Complete pre-employment medicals of all potential employees. Liaise with the Occupational Health Physician regarding any out of range results. Inform the HR Team of the outcome of pre-employment medicals, keeping within the restrictions of confidentiality.
• Maintain and secure confidential medical records and systems in accordance with statutory and company requirements.
• Co-ordinate and complete medical assessments and health surveillances in order to ensure compliance with Health & Safety, Occupational Health Regulations and Best Practice.
• Support the team of First Aiders on site to ensure compliance with statutory and professional standards
• Develop and co-ordinate appropriate policies and systems to promote Occupational Health best practices and wellbeing initiatives.
• Plan and coordinate wellbeing initiatives and activities.
• Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with required standards conforming to company standards GMP, SOP, EHS team Medical Standards and Code of Ethics.
Registered General Nurse with an Occupational Health qualification.
Experience within a manufacturing environment would be favoured.
The ideal candidate would possess:
Excellent communication and organisational skills, works well on own initiate, excellent computer skills (excel, powerpoint, word, outlook). Demonstrate their capability and willingness to work as part of a very flexible team in a demanding environment.
About LEO Pharma
Our mission is to help people achieve healthy skin. We pioneer dermatology by looking beyond today to constantly improve and extend what’s possible for the benefit of patients. We keep patients at the heart of everything we do.
We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration and curiosity. We are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines for dermatology. As long as there is a patient out there needing our help, we carry on our mission.
As a foundation – owned company we have the independence and obligation to put patients first. The collective skills and efforts from everyone at LEO Pharma and our partners are the basis for our success. We continue on the path we’ve charted for more than 110 years, building, sharing and reinvesting in knowledge. Because we care and because we can.
Let’s pioneer together.
LEO PHARMA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER