Occupational Health Nurses Association of Ireland
P.O. Box 5616, Dublin 8
Web site: www.ohnai.ie
Guidelines for sponsorship of members for
conferences and educational events from the OHNAI
- As an organisations set up to promote education – each year sponsorship of members to attend educational events pertinent to Occupational Health Nursing practice will be offered.
- During the course of a membership year – The OHNAI committee may agree to offer sponsorship for conferences and educational events to an agreed number of paid up members. The elected committee will decide what educational events will be sponsored and the numbers to be sponsored.
- Notification will be sent to all current members advising them of the offer. The successful member/s are randomly selected by the committee from the list of those who have applied.
- Details of each offer will be outlined clearly in the notification of sponsorship through email to members this will confirm whether the event will cover:
- The cost of the event only
- The full cost of the event to include travel and overnight accomodation.
- A limit on the amount of funding must be defined.
- Acknowlegement of sponsorship will be made by email to all members.
Members sponsored will be required to submit feedback to the newsletter editor for the subsequent edition. They will not be entitled to normal payment of €100 for submitting this feedback.
All funding will be reimbursed on presentation of receipts only and feedback as mentioned above.
Each member can only receive sponsorship of up to €200* in any year. When this limit is reached, the member will be eliminated from applying for further major sponsorship which is greater than €200 for the remainder of that year.
In the event that a member has been selected but cannot pay for the event up front for financial reasons – this is brought to the committee for consideration of payment.
* This is subject to the cost of the of the event involved & discretion of the committee