OHNAI contact e-mail: ohnaireland [at] gmail.com
Ann Colohan – ann.colohan(at)anpost.ie – President
Mary Doran – mary(at)healthmattersni.com – Education
Lorraine Begley – lbbegley (at) gmail.com – Treasurer
Elizabeth Twomey – ohnaireland (at) gmail.com outgoing OHNAI Secretary / Email moderator
Monica Donnelly – mdonnelly(at)mater.ie – outgoing Public Relations
Edel Casey – edelbe2012(at)gmail.com – Website, IT & Social media moderator
Elaine Martyn – elainemartyn02(at)yahoo.ie – Newsletter Editor
Breege Beirne – beegebeirne(at)gmail.com – Ordinary Member
Darragh Devane – ddevane(at)its.jnj.com – Ordinary Member
Gabriela Rebreanu – New member
Caroline Kevitt – New member
The work of the committee falls under the following categories: Please note the members of the committee do so in a voluntary capacity, for which is greatly appreciated by all members.
- Manages the affairs of the OHNAI.
- Strives to meet the objectives of the Association.
- Keeps abreast of the latest developments in Occupational Health.
- Gives people the opportunity to practice their public relations, people management and organisational skills as well as contributing to personal development.
- Committee work is challenging and rewarding
Any two ordinary members of the OHNAI may nominate any eligible member of the Association for election to the committee or to any office. This nomination must be made in writing two weeks before the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and together with the nominees consent. The votes shall then be counted at the AGM of the Association.